some butter. You can buy a pre-made crust, but if you know anything about me, you would know that I like to make everything from scratch! I'm weird that way haha...
- 15.5 oz Oreo Pack
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 24 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Separate about 25 Oreo cookies (remove the white cream) and blend in a food processor until powdery. Add 2 tbsp of softened butter and pulse it in until incorporated.
- Press the Oreo powder into a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Preheat the oven at 350F/ 175C
- Cream the softened cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add the lemon juice. Add the powdered sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, add the vanilla extract.
- Crumble a few cookies in the batter and mix them in. Add some more crushed cookies on top of the cake for decoration.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake inside for another hour.
- Cool completely before chilling in the fridge for at least 2 hours.