not mean depriving yourself from treats, or sugar, or butter, or any other food that may be labeled as "bad", since in my opinion, if it's natural it can't be bad, as long as it's consumed in moderation.
- 6 oz of dark chocolate (at least 60% cocoa)
- 6 oz butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 table spoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 salt
- Melt the chocolate and the butter on a double boiler. Let the butter and chocolate mixture cool down a little bit and add the eggs, one egg at a time. Use a whisk because we don't want to incorporate too much air into the batter.
- Preheat your oven at 325F.
- After getting a shiny and glossy batter, sift in the flour, salt and cocoa powder. Gently mix everything together using a spatula.
- Pour into a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.