Hello and Welcome to Healthy, one Recipe at a Time...
Don't forget to use the search button bellow to browse all recipes on this blog <3

Mar 6, 2012

Ginger Garlic Salmon

This a really quick, healthy and delicious meal idea!! Aside from the health benefits of this dish, it is extremely easy to make and it takes 5 minutes to prepare. Apart from the marinating time, the salmon can be ready in 15 minutes, as it cooks pretty fast as well.

Garlic Ginger salmon 1
I am a butternut squash lover I could eat it all day everyday without even adding salt to it (I know, I’m weird), so I steamed some as a side. I also thought that wasting all those flavors from the salmon and the marinating sauce would be a sin, so I shredded up a couple zucchinis and the residue after removing the salmon. I sautéed them for a few minutes in all the goodness and voila! 
Of course you can have any side you’d like with this. Mashed potatoes, pilaf rice, broccoli, to name a few. I’d love to hear what kind of side dishes you’d serve this salmon, so let me know in a comment.


Ingredients:
  • 1 lbs salmon fillet
  • 1 tsp freshly grated garlic
  • 1 tsp ginger powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
  • 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
Directions:
Garlic Ginger salmon 3
  1. Mix all the ingredients together before adding the salmon and coating it with the sauce.
  2. Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
  3. Cook on a large heavy pan, for 12 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
  4. Enjoy!!
Video Recipe:
Ginger Garlic SalmonRecipe by MsZeineb
Garlic Ginger salmon 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...