Here is another healthy and delicious Cookie Recipe!
|Oh SOO Good!!!|
Note: I usually had a pinch of slat to all my sweet recipes but because of the salt in the peanut butter, no additional salt is needed ;)
- Beat softened butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add egg and beat until light brown.
- Add combined flour, cocoa powder, baking powder; stir well.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Stir in oats. (you might want to use your hand to stir at this point)
- Add melted/ softened peanut butter.
- Make small balls of dough and dispose on ungreased cookie sheet; leave about 1 inch between cookie balls.
- Use a fork to gently flatten the cookie balls by pressing and making a criss cross print.