Hello and Welcome to Healthy, one Recipe at a Time...
Don't forget to use the search button bellow to browse all recipes on this blog <3

Jan 10, 2011

Starting my Blog!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

My name is Zineb and, as the name of this blog suggests, I am trying to lose my baby weight and get my body back after having my son! I am 25, a proud mommy of a little boy and a wife to a loving, wonderful husband.

I have been documenting my "Losing My Baby Weight" journey since November, 2010 on YouTube. I posted vlogs, daily meals videos, weigh-ins, and weight loss progress (before and after pictures) videos. I was hoping to find the support I needed to achieve my goal. While, I didn't quite gather the audience to encourage me through this journey, I found that making videos about my weight loss kept me very accountable (and I love it for that matter). However, between filming, editing, saving, uploading and publishing, I found myself having to dedicate all my free time to the video making business! Also, I came to realize that documenting my weight loss via videos was very time consuming specially since already having to juggle job and homemaking.

So here is my attempt at blogging... Hopefully, you'll join me on So tune in and enjoy the ride while we inspire and motivate each other to get our sexy bodies back =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...